EXPERIENCE & CAREER
- Education, Bandung (1963-1974)
- 1963-1966 : Teacher in Physics for Junior High School, Bandung
- 1964-1970 : Teacher in Mechanics & Mathematics for Senior High School, Bandung
- 1973-1974 : Part-time Staff of the Educational Department, Curriculum & Syllabus Development, Jakarta
Part-time Lecturer in Electronics for Teachers of Senior High Schools, Science Teaching Centre, Bandung
Teacher in Physics for Senior High School, Bandung.
- PT Glastronic, Bandung (1973-1974)
Manufacturing, Commercial, Marketing, Sales, Director of a company specializing in Laboratory & Educational instruments (Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Electronics), Bandung.
- PT Centronix, Jakarta (1974-1996)
Telecommunications System Design, Sales, Commercial, Marketing, Corporate Planning, Comptroller, Human Resources & Development:
This Corporation I work for since 1974 is in the business of Electronics & Telecommunication Systems, located in Jakarta. It represents about 30 (thirty) foreign Principals, mostly American, Canadian, British and French manufacturing companies. It has about 400 employees including its subsidiaries.
My successive career in this organization are as follows:
- Sales Engineer, 1974
- Section Sales Manager (including telecommunication system design), 1976
- Division Sales Manager (including telecommunication system design), 1980
- Director Corporate Planning, 1988
- Director Corporate Planning & Comptroller, Director Human Resources & Development, General Manager Sales, 1992
- Director Corporate Planning & Comptroller, Director Human Resources & Development, Director Marketing, 1994.
- Finance & Investment (1988-1996)
As a part-time occupation, assisting other companies in financial feasibility and investment calculations, e.g. Hotels, Motel, Packaging industry, Export of Wood products industry, Sheet Metal Products industry, Trunking Radio system, Maternity & Child hospital, Public Digital Voice Mail system, Telephone industry, Computer Supplies company, Ice Cream & Chocolate industry.
- Lippo Group, Jakarta (1996-August 2002)
- Vice President (Lippo Group), PT Natrindo Global Telekomunikasi & Hutchison Telecom-munication Ltd. Hong Kong for Prepaid Calling Card, Cellular Telecommunication and VSAT Satellite Telecommunication in Indonesia, 1996-2000.
- Director Engineering (Lippo Group), PT Natrindo Global Telekomunikasi & PT Broadband Multimedia forVSAT-Satellite Network & Prepaid Calling Card, 2000-2002 (retirement at 60 y/o).
- Others (2002-present)
- Assisting companies in Planning & Business Plan Telecom-IT projects for PT Bogasari, PT Prasada Japa Pamudja (Jakarta Tower), 2005-2007.
- Technical Director, PT Elang Mahkota Teknologi (EMTEK) in Tower business, 2007 (resign due to wife’s illness).
- Senior Vice President, PT Prasada Japa Pamudja (Jakarta Tower), Planning & Business Plan for Telecom-IT-Digital TV Broadcast & Digital Radio Broadcast, 2007-2008.
- Commissioner, PT Comtronix, Business Plan & Financial feasibility for WiMax 2.3GHz, West Java (excluding Greater Jakarta & Banten Province), Central Java & East Java, 2009-2010
- Commissioner, PT Comtronix, Business Plan & Financial feasibility for Mesh WiFi Network & Internet Content for Corporate Customers, Personal Internet Subscribers & Internet Cafees, West Java, 2010-2012
- Part-time lecturer in Basic Finance & Financial Feasibility for Business Plan; PT Satu Alliance (Consultant for High-Rise Buildings, Jakarta; CEO & Owner: Prof. Dr. Ir. Roesdiman Sugiarso M.Sc.), 2011
- Part-time lecturer in Basic Finance & Financial Feasibility for Business Plan; PT Telenet, PT Multi Integra, PT Panorama Timur Jaya, PT Aditech Matra & PT Dymar Jaya.
- Corporate Advisor for PT Multi Integra and its sudsidiary PT Panorama Timur Jaya (especially for Financial feasibility for new Businesses/Projects & Advisor to the Board of Directors), 2012 – Present.